Monday, January 15, 2007

Liveblogging the Best Actress category in the Golden Globes

Oh man - is that Renee Zellweger? Just when I thought I could go an entire life without having to see that pucker again...

At least Beyonce had the good conscience to look away from the camera as if to say she knew she didn't belong.

ANNETTE BENING!!!

Toni Collette is beautiful.

Can't Meryl Streep just withdraw from these things? I know she's the best actress in the entire universe, but she actually seemed annoyed she had to get up. "Can't you just toss it down to me? I mean, where the hell am I supposed to put that thing? I've already got 20 of them in my garage..."

"I want to thank all those people that let me announce that I donated all the clothes from the movie to charity."

And all the people who have never turned me in for being crazy.