Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Slow News Day?

Not really. Here are some of the fruits of my loins so you have proof I've been busy doing something other than eating pudding:

C&G Bust

Chicks and Giggles is featured in the Dec./Jan. issue of BUST Magazine. Click to view the article full size.

AND! We have a reel online now. You can see that here, on ifilm.

Plus, um, I have a daughter. And a performance calendar. And a MySpace profile.

And a nail-do to maintain.

They make it hard to type, but it's worth it.

9 comments:

female comic said...

I'm always surprised when I hear people don't put comedy by women on the same level as comedy by men. The article should have been longer.

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the support, female comic. One day when you're able to leave comments under the moniker "comic," we will finally be free...

matt said...

You go, fellow individual!

Carolyn said...

Thank you, human without genetalia!*

*Metaphorically speaking, ladies. In reality, he's huge.

matt said...

I was promised that those photos would never see the light of day.

female female said...

I'll be more satisfied when "comic" goes without saying.

Carolyn said...

Comics who go without saying are known in France as mimes.

the artist formerly known as female comic and then female female said...

LOL

Asa said...

All I'll say is that I love funny women...