Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Horrorscope


My boy Shawn has a fabulous new blog in which he scans the constellations for secret truths and delivers them right to you. Here's what he has to say about my husband:

Leo (7/23 - 8/23) - You look orange. Your spray tan is way too George Hamilton and it’s the middle of January. Tangerines are looking at you with a jealous rage and are planning a secret attack. Let’s exfoliate and make you look human again. Don’t even think of getting lip injections, you will look nothing like Angelina Jolie - a Pitt Bull is the only Pitt you’ll score. Brangelina - try Orangina. “I Want a Famous Face” is off the air just like your mind.

Oh my God that is so mean! I think Mark's tan looks great. Check it out:


He may not look happy, but he sure does look healthy! (Am I right?!) And ladies, how about the Speedo, huh? MEOW!