Monday, November 08, 2004

Celebrity Sighting #67



I saw Katie Holmes today. She was walking down 6th Ave. Katie, if you're reading this (and I know you are) DAMN GIRL, YOU LOOK GOOD!

See, here's what I love about Katie Holmes - she looks like everyone else. I mean, don't get me wrong, she sure is pretty, but she could have been any one of the girls I work with at the Investment Bank. She was wearing a lovely salmon pink Ann Taylor-ish coat (though I'm sure it was Marc Jacobs) and nice dark brown square shaped sunglasses that you could buy on the street (though I'm sure they were Chanel.)

I knew it was her the instant I saw her - it's those lips. I wanted to make sure it was actually her before I blogged it (because I know my blog is where a lot of people get their news and I'm all about accuracy) and guess what? She's, um, presenting at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards tonight! Cha-ching! Katie Holmes: Celebrity Sighting #67.

Now, have I really seen 67 celebrities in the flesh? Probably not. But I have seen quite a few. I met Eric Stoltz once. He is so nice and super-cute to boot! Eric, if you're reading this (and I know you are) THANK YOU FOR SAYING I WAS "VERY FUNNY." I WILL TAKE THAT TO MY GRAVE!!!

Ellen - did you know Eric thought I was "very funny?" Yet another reason to let me guest host, huh? Huh?

Come see me at Chicks and Giggles tomorrow night at Raga. For all the details, click the link to the C&G blog on this page. It should be "very funny."